Can I Add A Samsung S4 Phone To My Verizon Wireless Plan?
Lynk7

My daughter was given a new Galaxy S4 about a year ago from a now ex-boyfriend. She has a Verizon plan but wanted to upgrade to an  iPhone and couldn't find out where he got the phone and now it is too late to return it. It is sealed in box but boyfriend told her that it was Verizon compatible a year ago when they were still speaking. How can I tell if it will work? Will I need a new SIM card?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can I add a new, never activated Samsung S4 cell phone to my Verizon wireless plan?
rcschnoor
Legend

You could tell if it works by entering in the phone ID in the following website. Depending on which phone you are currently using, the SIM card from that phone may work in the GS4, otherwise you would be able to get a new one from a Verizon store or by calling CS to have them mail you one.

Bring Your Own Phone or Device - BYOD | Verizon Wireless

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Can I add a new, never activated Samsung S4 cell phone to my Verizon wireless plan?
rcschnoor
Legend

You could tell if it works by entering in the phone ID in the following website. Depending on which phone you are currently using, the SIM card from that phone may work in the GS4, otherwise you would be able to get a new one from a Verizon store or by calling CS to have them mail you one.

Bring Your Own Phone or Device - BYOD | Verizon Wireless

0 Likes