Why do I keep getting notification ads?
syneright
Enthusiast - Level 1

I keep getting notifications ads in my main drop down status bar, how to remove?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: NotificationsAds
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Sounds like an application was installed that has permissions to push ads to the notification shade. You need to find it and remove it.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Sounds like an application was installed that has permissions to push ads to the notification shade. You need to find it and remove it.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We don't want your notification bar to be filled with ads, syneright. When did this start? What type of ads are you seeing? As Ann154 has suggested, ads may be related to a recent app install. If you have downloaded new apps around the time this started, I would recommend removing those apps for testing.

AndreaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes