Why won't the MyVerizon app work?
DEEMCM
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon app hasn't worked for a week on both my phones. Tried reloading etc.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Why does the app not work
DEEMCM
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi, thanks for the comeback. Was able to cure problem by first deleting widget, then deleting app, then reinstall app and click actevate widget. Apparently one has to follow that exact order to cure problem. I have iphone 7+ and iphone5se and both are okay now.

iPad mail from North Idaho

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to manage your account from your phone is crucial  DEEMCM. When did you start experiencing difficulties with accessing your My Verizon app? Are you getting a certain error message? Have you verified the application is up to date?

Thank You,

MichelleS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for giving the app a try, DEEMCM. I want to be sure you get the benefits of that great application after all your efforts. Can you please describe what happens when you try to use the My Verizon application? What model phones are you trying from? Are you able to log in through the browser at www.vzw.com/signin as an alternative?

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
DEEMCM
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi, thanks for the comeback. Was able to cure problem by first deleting widget, then deleting app, then reinstall app and click actevate widget. Apparently one has to follow that exact order to cure problem. I have iphone 7+ and iphone5se and both are okay now.

iPad mail from North Idaho

0 Likes