How do I access the memory card on my Galaxy S5?
dbpierre

How do you access the memory card to download pictures from the Galaxy S5? I have added a memory card to my phone but I can not access the pictures that I have recently taken, so I assume they are on the memory card and my computer is not accessing the card, only the phone memory.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Accessing the memory card on a Galaxy S5
GZRX
Contributor - Level 3

Here's how it works for me with my S5 and Win 10 laptop.  Connect phone to computer via usb cable. (I use the one that came with the phone.) On the phone swipe down on screen and touch "USB Charging" and then select "Photo Transfer".  On computer navigate to file explorer / this PC / Samsung-SM-G900V / Card / DCIM / Camera. 

Alternately you could plug the phones memory card into an adapter and use card port on computer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
GZRX
Contributor - Level 3

Here's how it works for me with my S5 and Win 10 laptop.  Connect phone to computer via usb cable. (I use the one that came with the phone.) On the phone swipe down on screen and touch "USB Charging" and then select "Photo Transfer".  On computer navigate to file explorer / this PC / Samsung-SM-G900V / Card / DCIM / Camera. 

Alternately you could plug the phones memory card into an adapter and use card port on computer.

0 Likes
dbpierre

Thank you for help with accessing the memory card on my S5. That does work.

I appreciate your help with resolving this. Thank you again.

Lowell [Removed]

personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes