Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How Can I Transfer My Contacts?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Transfer from Verizon cloud to your phone? - If they are stored already in Verizon cloud, log into the Verizon cloud app on your phone, and log in with the same account password for MyVerizon that you use. COntacts *should* automatically sync.  You can also log into the cloud on your computer through verizsonwireless.com and sync to your phone that way.

If the contacts are on your phone and you want to PUT them on Verizon cloud, then open the cloud app and follow the prompts to sync contacts (you CAN also sync music, photos, etc, but you don't have to).

If you meant another type of transfer or if you have more questions, post back. I made some basic assumptions based on where you posted the question...

View solution in original post

Re: How Can I Transfer My Contacts?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Transfer from Verizon cloud to your phone? - If they are stored already in Verizon cloud, log into the Verizon cloud app on your phone, and log in with the same account password for MyVerizon that you use. COntacts *should* automatically sync.  You can also log into the cloud on your computer through verizsonwireless.com and sync to your phone that way.

If the contacts are on your phone and you want to PUT them on Verizon cloud, then open the cloud app and follow the prompts to sync contacts (you CAN also sync music, photos, etc, but you don't have to).

If you meant another type of transfer or if you have more questions, post back. I made some basic assumptions based on where you posted the question...