Can I change the battery in my Galaxy Note 10.1 (SCH-I925) tablet?
CRMorales
Enthusiast - Level 2

The tablet is losing its battery life a little more quickly than usual.  Can the battery be changed?  If so, how hard or easy is it to do?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can I change the battery in my Galaxy Note 10.1 (SCH-I925) tablet?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

CRMorales-

Battery life is certainly important. I trust we can find the best solution so you can continue enjoying your tablet. The Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet has a non-removable battery so I would not recommend removing it. Have you tried using a brand new charger including the USB cable and wall connector to see if this improves your battery life? Does your tablet have the newest software update?

Carment_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

I changed the battery on The Note 8.0, but it's a plastic back phone. 

the battery isn't such a big deal, its removing the case without damaging it.   On the Note 8.0 plastic back its was not to difficult with the recommended tool kit.   The 10.1 is a bit trickier.  I recommend you do video search on YouTube as I did, to see if there is a tutorial.  If not, contact Samsung and ask if you can pay to have it swapped.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

CRMorales-

Battery life is certainly important. I trust we can find the best solution so you can continue enjoying your tablet. The Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet has a non-removable battery so I would not recommend removing it. Have you tried using a brand new charger including the USB cable and wall connector to see if this improves your battery life? Does your tablet have the newest software update?

Carment_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes