How do I delete things off the cloud?
Losi53

How do I delete things off the cloud? I only wanted my contacts backed up not everything on my phone. Now my cloud is almost full...

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Question about the Cloud
lasinah_vzw
Verizon Employee

Losi53, we love it when you take advantage of this amazing feature on our network. Verizon Cloud allows you to back up and sync your contacts, videos, music, text messages, and call logs. However, you may edit and delete any unwanted information by accessing your account online at the Verizon Cloud website Verizon Cloud FAQs | Verizon Wireless

You will need to access the Cloud Settings in your device to stop any unwanted information from syncing to Cloud. Which make/model phone do you have?

LasinaH_VZW

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Question about the Cloud
lasinah_vzw
Verizon Employee

Losi53, we love it when you take advantage of this amazing feature on our network. Verizon Cloud allows you to back up and sync your contacts, videos, music, text messages, and call logs. However, you may edit and delete any unwanted information by accessing your account online at the Verizon Cloud website Verizon Cloud FAQs | Verizon Wireless

You will need to access the Cloud Settings in your device to stop any unwanted information from syncing to Cloud. Which make/model phone do you have?

LasinaH_VZW

0 Likes