Can I use a Chinese Mobile SIM card in my Droid Turbo?
JAWS6547

So I have to travel to China next week and was hoping to use my phone with out getting charged a lot. I know China Mobile is the main carrier with prepaid SIM cards over there and wanted to use it in my phone. I am however, hesitant because of the multiple different bands and the other things that have calls/text work. Has anyone done this before or know if it will work correctly?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can I use a China Mobile SIM in my Droid Turbo?
Ellis113
Enthusiast - Level 2

If your phone is unlocked and is GSM, there should be no problem. The Droid Turbo is supposed to be unlocked out of the box. When you land at the airport there should be a number of Kiosk selling SIM cards. They will install it and setup your phone. Good luck and have a great trip. BTW, I used my Turbo in thePhilippines for a month this summer and it worked great. When we had access.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Can I use a China Mobile SIM in my Droid Turbo?
Ellis113
Enthusiast - Level 2

If your phone is unlocked and is GSM, there should be no problem. The Droid Turbo is supposed to be unlocked out of the box. When you land at the airport there should be a number of Kiosk selling SIM cards. They will install it and setup your phone. Good luck and have a great trip. BTW, I used my Turbo in thePhilippines for a month this summer and it worked great. When we had access.

0 Likes