How Do I Recover Photos From The Trash Can?
davybaby5988

How can I recover deleted photos on my phone? Where is the trash bin icon on my phone?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How can I recover deleted photos from cloud and where is the trash bin icon on my phone?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello davybaby5988!

I totally understand how important these pictures can be. No worries, we can help right here. Here's a link on how to restore deleted files: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-79208/

You also wanted to know where the trash bin icon is located on the device. The trash can will appear if you press and hold an application or a file, you will be given the option to put the item in the trash. Are you looking to find the trash icon or remove it from a specific screen?

ChristinaB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How can I recover deleted photos from cloud and where is the trash bin icon on my phone?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello davybaby5988!

I totally understand how important these pictures can be. No worries, we can help right here. Here's a link on how to restore deleted files: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-79208/

You also wanted to know where the trash bin icon is located on the device. The trash can will appear if you press and hold an application or a file, you will be given the option to put the item in the trash. Are you looking to find the trash icon or remove it from a specific screen?

ChristinaB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes