How do I delete content off the cloud?
BOYLOCKSMITH

"Cloud is full" message

Full of What?

I want to clean my cloud out and upload what I want on the cloud.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I want to delete cloud
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JANPIN55, we want to make sure you have a fresh cloud to store your media.  This is a big step and we will help you get through it.  Is there any particular reason you are trying to clear the cloud?

Here are some instructions on how to manage your cloud media: http://vz.to/2gtYILH

RalphT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BOYLOCKSMITH We certainly want to help clear up space to save what is important to you. Which cloud do you have iCloud or Verizon Cloud? Having this information will help us determine our best next steps.

DeloresK_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

JANPIN55
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have Verizon cloud. I want to clear it and start over. Can I do that?  How do I do it?

Thanks

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JANPIN55, we want to make sure you have a fresh cloud to store your media.  This is a big step and we will help you get through it.  Is there any particular reason you are trying to clear the cloud?

Here are some instructions on how to manage your cloud media: http://vz.to/2gtYILH

RalphT_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes