Do I need a SIM card to activate an iPhone 4?
SCOVIN53

I will need to use an Iphone4 for two week period prior to the iphone7 launch in September.  Does the iphone 4 have a SIM?  If not how do i get one?  What is the process to get the phone working on Verizon?  Any help is appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Iphone 4 Simcard needed? If not how to setup
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get you up and running as quickly as possible. The iPhone 4 does not require a SIM card. You can activate the phone by logging in via locate the Device ID via Settings>General>About on the device under MEID.

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Iphone 4 Simcard needed? If not how to setup
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get you up and running as quickly as possible. The iPhone 4 does not require a SIM card. You can activate the phone by logging in via locate the Device ID via Settings>General>About on the device under MEID.

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes