Will the Galaxy Tab E 8.0 receive the marshmallow update?
jdayment

The Tab E 8.0 ATT is releasing comes with marshmallow already on it. Will we recieve an update?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Will the Galaxy Tab E 8.0 receive the marshmallow update?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having the latest software is essential to making sure your phone work its best jdayment. We don't know when and if a device will receive a certain software. When its released to us by the manufacture we release it to our customers. Are you having any issues with your tablet that we can help with?

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having the latest software is essential to making sure your phone work its best jdayment. We don't know when and if a device will receive a certain software. When its released to us by the manufacture we release it to our customers. Are you having any issues with your tablet that we can help with?

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jdayment

I am not having any issues I am just wondering if I should have gone with the Tab S2 instead as of today I saw that the Tab E 8.0" is being released in Canada with Android 6.0 as well so now there is your main competitor here in the US with a superior software operating on the same product and now all of the major carriers in Canada have the same product with a superior software. I was just curious if we were going to be on the low end. Or is it not important to us Verizon customers.

0 Likes