How do I delete the list of contacts from Verizon Messages?
JoRW

On the Ellipsis 8 I can delete the conversations from the Messaging+ app, but I can't figure out how to delete a contact name and/or number from the list of contacts in the app who have sent messages.

Thank you.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I delete the list of contacts from Messaging +?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JoRW - The assistance you deserve has arrived. Deleting contacts on your Ellipsis 8 is a breeze. From the main screen tap on the white circle that has six squares in the middle. Now tap on Contacts>All Contacts. Tap the 3 stacked up squares on the upper right hand corner of the screen. A drop down menu with a list will be appear. Tap on Delete contacts. Highlight the contact you would like to delete and tap on Delete on the bottom of the screen. Check out this guide that will come in handy. http://bit.ly/1U7h8MV

JacobV_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JoRW - The assistance you deserve has arrived. Deleting contacts on your Ellipsis 8 is a breeze. From the main screen tap on the white circle that has six squares in the middle. Now tap on Contacts>All Contacts. Tap the 3 stacked up squares on the upper right hand corner of the screen. A drop down menu with a list will be appear. Tap on Delete contacts. Highlight the contact you would like to delete and tap on Delete on the bottom of the screen. Check out this guide that will come in handy. http://bit.ly/1U7h8MV

JacobV_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

When I delete a conversation from the tablet (by tapping the three dots top right of the screen, tapping delete, then Select All, and delete) that contact goes away on the tablet.  Does that not happen for you?  Are you deleting the entire conversation?

I just deleted a conversation from the tablet, to test this, and it is now gone from both the phone and the tablet - that contact will not show up on my list until I exchange another text (sent or received).

0 Likes