How do I restore 4g LTE?
Samkd022016

Always have 1x and only time I have LTE is when I completely restart my phone I get no text messages, emails or phone calls .. It just started this

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Help
prometheuz
Contributor - Level 1

Thank you, okay first try to remove the nano sim of your i6 then clean the gold contact points with a dry piece of cloth, next plug it back. Go to settings, and locate "Cellular", tap "Enable LTE" then turn it off (just to refresh it) then choose "Data Only" and go back.

This time check "Roaming" and let me know about the settings you see there if you can see them on try to turn them off.

After roaming try to scroll down to the bottom most part of 'cellular' then turn off 'wifi-assist' just to be sure.

Lastly, check the "Don Nut Disturb" settings, and make sure it is set to off.

This maybe a blind troubleshooting procedure but somehow it will help us pin-point where to go next. Let me know if you it will work Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

0 Likes
prometheuz
Contributor - Level 1

What is the make an model of your phone? Let's try to optimize it Smiley Happy

0 Likes
Samkd022016

iPhone 6

0 Likes
prometheuz
Contributor - Level 1

Thank you, okay first try to remove the nano sim of your i6 then clean the gold contact points with a dry piece of cloth, next plug it back. Go to settings, and locate "Cellular", tap "Enable LTE" then turn it off (just to refresh it) then choose "Data Only" and go back.

This time check "Roaming" and let me know about the settings you see there if you can see them on try to turn them off.

After roaming try to scroll down to the bottom most part of 'cellular' then turn off 'wifi-assist' just to be sure.

Lastly, check the "Don Nut Disturb" settings, and make sure it is set to off.

This maybe a blind troubleshooting procedure but somehow it will help us pin-point where to go next. Let me know if you it will work Smiley Happy

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having a working phone is important to have and we want to help get your phone back to this state Samkd. 022016. Prometheuz has given some great steps to use and just check to see if you were able to try some of those steps? How long has it been doing this? Have you tried to Reset your Network Settings in your phone to see if the issue still arises? If not, no worries! Here’s how: http://vz.to/1OcS0p0

TakendraW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes