How do I see if I backed up my data to the cloud?
Klow351

I lost my Galaxy S3 and not sure if the cloud holds any info off that lost phone. What is the best way to check and see if contacts, etc can be loaded to new Android phone?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I lost my Galaxy S3 and not sure if the cloud has any content from that phone, what is best way to check/and or reload the content ?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Klow351, it is never fun when a phone is lost. Help is here to ensure you still have access to your precious memories so that you can go on to enjoy them in your new phone. To view/edit your Verizon Cloud content, log into your My Verizon account online by clicking here Sign In .

NatashaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I lost my Galaxy S3 and not sure if the cloud has any content from that phone, what is best way to check/and or reload the content ?
bearone21
Legend

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Klow351, it is never fun when a phone is lost. Help is here to ensure you still have access to your precious memories so that you can go on to enjoy them in your new phone. To view/edit your Verizon Cloud content, log into your My Verizon account online by clicking here Sign In .

NatashaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes