What is the best way to back up home screens?
Solita

What is the best /easiest way to backup everything on all my home screens & my app drawers Apps, Folders, Widgets, online sites I have added shortcuts to home screen with also???  I'm getting ready to download & install a new launcher but it's taken me forever to set up my phone's screens the way they are & have a lot of time invested in this - o I  do not want to loose anything when I change to a new launcher on my Note 4 . Please Help!!!!!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Backing Up Home Screens
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Screenshots are my usual go to way to reference how my phone looked before a factory reset or switching launchers. Although with a different launcher, I would take the opportunity to try something different in how the phone looks.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Screenshots are my usual go to way to reference how my phone looked before a factory reset or switching launchers. Although with a different launcher, I would take the opportunity to try something different in how the phone looks.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Solita

Thank you very much Ann for the advice on backing up my home screens. I

thought about taking screen shots but I have sooooo many folders on all my

screens w a lot of apps, online sites I've added to the folders also &

didn't know if I could open up all the folders take screen shots that way?

But taking screen shots of everything would most definitely be by far the

easiest. Thanx again.

Sunnie

0 Likes