Why won't Verizon Wireless carry the latest Windows Lumia phones like the 950?
bsrichard

All the latest Windows Lumia phones with Windows 10 are only available on GSM carriers and not for CDMA.  The current line of Verizon Lumia phones are old and don't have great cameras or the latest features.  I am seriously about to switch to a carrier like AT&T just because of this and I have been a Verizon customer for well over 15 years.  this is really a rhetorical question as I am so sick and tired of Verizon always lagging behind the other carriers in terms of carrying the latest phones.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why won't Verizon Wireless carry the latest Windows Lumia phones like the 950?
Tidbits
Legend

MS could make it work they chose not to.

0 Likes
Re: Why won't Verizon Wireless carry the latest Windows Lumia phones like the 950?
Tidbits
Legend

Here's the deal.

Verizon is under open access rules after buying the 700 spectrum.  Microsoft could make it work and Verizonot has no choice to accept it on their network. No matter what windows fan sites you go to they will always picture MS under a pretty picture.

Motorola, Apple, and Google flagship works on Verizon without Verizon selling them. Open access allows this to happen. Microsoft already went on record short term plan they only talked to AT&T.

Personally the 950 will be my last Windows phone if the Surface Phone isn't like the Nexus 6P, 5X, Motorola X 2015, or the iphones where I can choose the network I need to use. I will refuse to carry two devices when I know they know they can do it.