Can I use Verizon Messages on two smartphones at the same time?
_afakasi

It says I can use the Verizon Messaging+ app on smartphone, tablet, and computer.. my question is.. can I use it on multiple smartphones? I have a Galaxy Note4 but I still use my old Galaxy S4 from time to time when I leave my Note4 on the charger. Just wondering if I would be able to use the Verizon Messaging+ app on both devices? The S4 doesn't have a sim card. I use it on WiFi only.. I use it like a tablet or iPod.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Verizon Messaging+
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

No. The application recognizes the S4 as a phone and looks for the phone number associated with that specific phone. You can't sync a different phone number that isn't attached to the S4.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

Re: Verizon Messaging+
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

No. The application recognizes the S4 as a phone and looks for the phone number associated with that specific phone. You can't sync a different phone number that isn't attached to the S4.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.