Will the S6 or S6 edge work with my Chevy Mylink?
jane216

I want to upgrade my S5 for the S6 but nothing online says it will work with my truck.  The phone may be too new

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Does anyone know if the S6 or S6 edge will work with my Chevy Mylink??
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to use all the functions on your phone and truck is definitely important Jane216.  The S6 and S6 Edge are Bluetooth compatible. However, you would need to reach out to your truck manufacturer for more details and compatibility with the Chevy Mylink and the phone.

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Does anyone know if the S6 or S6 edge will work with my Chevy Mylink??
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to use all the functions on your phone and truck is definitely important Jane216.  The S6 and S6 Edge are Bluetooth compatible. However, you would need to reach out to your truck manufacturer for more details and compatibility with the Chevy Mylink and the phone.

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes