How can I disable S6 Edge split screen?
michaelb9
Enthusiast - Level 2

How can I disable the split screen 'attribute' on my S6 Edge? It is constantly jumping to that, often without even being touched.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How can I disable S6 Edge split screen?
mama23dogs
Legend

Try this app. MultiWindow Toggle for Samsung - Android Apps on Google Play

THe feature is enabled with gestures.  Swiping diagonal top to bottom enables, reverse to disable.  I have not been happy with responsiveness and disabled the option On GS6.  I preferred the quick settings option on the Note 3 and 4

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Michaelb9, It's no fun having a device that has a split screen issue. Let me help you with this concern to get the device adjusted. When did this issue start happening? Does the device have any physical or moisture damage? Share some details so we can get this taken care of for you.

EdWW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
michaelb9
Enthusiast - Level 2

No damage, no moisture. Began happening yesterday. I've uninstalled all recent applications updates.

I'd recommend an update that adds the multi-screen/split-screen toggle (as was available on previous galaxy phones.

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

Try this app. MultiWindow Toggle for Samsung - Android Apps on Google Play

THe feature is enabled with gestures.  Swiping diagonal top to bottom enables, reverse to disable.  I have not been happy with responsiveness and disabled the option On GS6.  I preferred the quick settings option on the Note 3 and 4

0 Likes
michaelb9
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you mama23dogs. I just installed that app and it appears to have solved the issue.

mama23dogs
Legend

Awesome!   The app developer has an GS6 and was frustrated like yourself.

0 Likes