Can I back up a thread from my regular messaging app to Verizon Messages?
rrich1986

I was trying to delete some old txt in my message+, and my phone was running slowly, so it selected all messages, and deleted the entire thread from message+. I went looking for ways to back it up, and the thread is still there in my messages, is there any way to restore it to message+??

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I accidentally deleted a thread from my message+, but it's still in the regular messaging. Is there any way to back it up to the message+
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to help keep messages that are important to you safe, rrich1986. Since the message thread no longer appears in the Message+ app, can you confirm if the thread is available through the Verizon Messages website? http://spr.ly/6587BZFLf

If the messages are available, from your phone go to the Message+ app>Select the menu icon in the upper left>select Restore Messages and select from online.

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I accidentally deleted a thread from my message+, but it's still in the regular messaging. Is there any way to back it up to the message+
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to help keep messages that are important to you safe, rrich1986. Since the message thread no longer appears in the Message+ app, can you confirm if the thread is available through the Verizon Messages website? http://spr.ly/6587BZFLf

If the messages are available, from your phone go to the Message+ app>Select the menu icon in the upper left>select Restore Messages and select from online.

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes