How do I back up my contacts to the cloud?
cbrbteamleader

I have a lot of contacts and when using the Verizon Cloud to backup overnight it seems to ‎just keep going, never finished. Am I doing something wrong? Do I need to backup via wireless- I was using wifi?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Backup Assistant
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm glad that you asked cbrbteamleader. `There is a way to select just your contacts to have backed up on Verizon Cloud. Here's a link on how to manage your backup settings on your device and other platforms. http://spr.ly/6585BGcBJ

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Cbrbteamleader, you are on the right track.  Let’s pick up from where you left off. With the Backup for Cloud, it’s best to do it from WiFi to speed up process and save your data. If you are backing up a lot of pictures, videos and music then it will take longer. Does it show you the progress of how long is remaining?

TakendraW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
cbrbteamleader

Hello, I think I have found the problem- unless I am forgetting to do

something to speed things up and/or for the backup to occur without my

monitoring it?

When I awoke this morning the backup (which I started around 10:15 pm

yesterday) was asking me to select the documents I wanted to back up- I did

that and 10minutes later they were done. Is there a way for me to backup

only my contacts, choose only contacts and then the Cloud will backup

overnight? Many thanks! cbrbteamleader

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm glad that you asked cbrbteamleader. `There is a way to select just your contacts to have backed up on Verizon Cloud. Here's a link on how to manage your backup settings on your device and other platforms. http://spr.ly/6585BGcBJ

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes