Do I need to update the software on the router that supports my Home Fusion system?
FUJIMO

Do I ever need to update the firmware / software on my Intertek TG790 router that supports my Home Fusion system

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Do I ever need to update the firmware / software on my Intertek TG790 router that supports my Home Fusion system
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

> Do I ever need to update the firmware / software on my Intertek TG790 router that supports my Home Fusion system

It is always a good idea to consider updating firmware on your devices, no matter what kind of an electronic device it is.  However, most people will only update firmware when there is a problem that is encountered or discovered.  In that case updating the firmware is normally one of the first steps that should be attempted before contacting support for more options.  Most of the time a support team wont assist you unless your firmware is up to date first.

To answer your question then yes, you should have to update your firmware eventually for one reason or another.  However if you are not aware of any problems then there should be no rush to complete the updates right away.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Do I ever need to update the firmware / software on my Intertek TG790 router that supports my Home Fusion system
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

> Do I ever need to update the firmware / software on my Intertek TG790 router that supports my Home Fusion system

It is always a good idea to consider updating firmware on your devices, no matter what kind of an electronic device it is.  However, most people will only update firmware when there is a problem that is encountered or discovered.  In that case updating the firmware is normally one of the first steps that should be attempted before contacting support for more options.  Most of the time a support team wont assist you unless your firmware is up to date first.

To answer your question then yes, you should have to update your firmware eventually for one reason or another.  However if you are not aware of any problems then there should be no rush to complete the updates right away.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's definitely a great question.  Anytime there is a firmware update for your router or other equipment I would advise doing that.
MatthewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes