How do I get my quick settings back?
Chriscakes
Enthusiast - Level 2

LG G2 quick settings are gone from the notifications pull down bar  How do I get them hack?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: LG G2 quick settings are gone from the notifications pull down bar
Snn5
Legend

This is very strange, the first I have heard of it, and never had it happen on my G2 over the past 2 years.  Try a safe boot:  hold power button till menu pops up, long press the power off button on screen, choose safe mode boot.  If the quick settings comes back after safe boot, there is a 3rd party app issue, if it remains missing, some unknown issue with the OS has happened, and a factory reset might be needed.  Have you updated to 5.0.2 VS9803AA?

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

So, when you swipe down, nothing happens?  Nothing is shown at all?

0 Likes
Chriscakes
Enthusiast - Level 2

No quick setting buttons. Just the main tool icon and any notifications.

0 Likes
Chriscakes
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have restarted the phone several times, and still gone. I have to open main settings window to change any settings.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

This is very strange, the first I have heard of it, and never had it happen on my G2 over the past 2 years.  Try a safe boot:  hold power button till menu pops up, long press the power off button on screen, choose safe mode boot.  If the quick settings comes back after safe boot, there is a 3rd party app issue, if it remains missing, some unknown issue with the OS has happened, and a factory reset might be needed.  Have you updated to 5.0.2 VS9803AA?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's great to have the features that we like.  We will help you get this resolved. I'd like to make sure that we are on the same page. Is this the sections that provides quick access to settings like Bluetooth wif etc?  There is also a section underneath with Qslide apps. This will help us provide the correct information. When did it stop? Were any changes made to the device like a software update or new application? We will work together.

BobbyNNNVZW
Follow us on Twitter VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

If you are only missing the Quick Apps, not the settings, then check the top row and slide all the way to the right and tap Edit.  Then make sure QSlide is toggled on.

0 Likes
Chriscakes
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you for your help. Starting in safe mode worked! I did not know how to do that. I really appreciate it! I do not know if you got my emails. They kept coming back undeliverable. So I have been busy and was just now able to log back in to thank you!

Chriscakes
Enthusiast - Level 2

I tried to email you back as well. It kept telling me it was undeliverable. The other person I was talking to suggested starting in safe mode, which I was not aware that I could do. It worked! The quick settings buttons have reappeared! I am fairly new to smart phones. Thanks for your response though!

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Yay, glad that worked.

0 Likes