Is it easy to post pictures from the Verizon Cloud on Facebook?
Criticalmass
Enthusiast - Level 1

Question?  If I send all my pics to the cloud are they easily accessible to use in posts to fb? Unlike the ones I backed up to Google, where I have to download them to the gallery first

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: The verizon cloud
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure your pictures are easily accessible, Criticalmass. I have a lot of pictures saved to my Cloud, and whenever I need to share an older image Verizon Cloud makes this easy. Once you are in your cloud and have the picture selected, there is a share icon that you can select and then choose Facebook. No additional downloading necessary!

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: The verizon cloud
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure your pictures are easily accessible, Criticalmass. I have a lot of pictures saved to my Cloud, and whenever I need to share an older image Verizon Cloud makes this easy. Once you are in your cloud and have the picture selected, there is a share icon that you can select and then choose Facebook. No additional downloading necessary!

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes