Why doesn't my Moto X connect to wi-fi?
mrhc29

My motox use to connect automatically to my home wifi - now it does not and when I try to connect it tells me there is a connection failure

Did troubleshooting but nothing works

any suggestions?

@

Tags (3)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: wifi connection failure
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mrhc29,

Thanks so much for using our community forums. We're always happy to help people here. WiFi is a very important tool for folks these days, so we definitely want this to work for you. What troubleshooting did you try up to this point? The first thing we're going to recommend is a quick reset of your wifi router. To do this, you'd just unlplug the power cable to it for about 5 minutes and then plug back in. Let us know what things you've tried. Thanks.

EricW_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: wifi connection failure
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mrhc29,

Thanks so much for using our community forums. We're always happy to help people here. WiFi is a very important tool for folks these days, so we definitely want this to work for you. What troubleshooting did you try up to this point? The first thing we're going to recommend is a quick reset of your wifi router. To do this, you'd just unlplug the power cable to it for about 5 minutes and then plug back in. Let us know what things you've tried. Thanks.

EricW_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes