How do I remove old devices from Message + ?
scandib
Enthusiast - Level 1

How can I remove Message+ from old devices I no longer use so that I can add it to new devices? I get a message saying to go to the "Manage Devices" settings, but I don't see how or where to get to that. I do not have access to the old devices, or else they no longer exist.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I remove old devices from Message + ?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

On the phone that is the primary, that the other devices sync to - open the app.  Tap the three lines on the top left of the screen, tap settings, then scroll down to Manage devices.

View solution in original post

SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

On the phone that is the primary, that the other devices sync to - open the app.  Tap the three lines on the top left of the screen, tap settings, then scroll down to Manage devices.

scandib
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks so much, Suzy! I have a Windows phone, and my text app on that phone does not look like the Message+ app--I don't know if there is even a Message+ app for Windows phones. There is for Windows computers, but that app does not offer Manage Devices, as far as I know.

However, I also have a Galaxy tablet, which does run the Message+ app, and which does have that command, so I was able to remove the old devices there.

Thanks again!

Saul

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Awesome - glad it worked for you!!

0 Likes