Why is the Turbo 2 out of stock??
VTrain21
Enthusiast - Level 1

I would like to order the new Turbo 2. It was released today... and... it's out of stock. Brilliant!!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Why is the Turbo 2 out of stock??
VTrain21
Enthusiast - Level 1

The two stores here don't have it either and they said they couldn't order it yet because the software wasn't ready to design it. You can actually buy the standard 32GB phone online, but the design your own option is listed as out of stock. Guess I just need to practice some patience. Thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Maybe it was a popular item and it sold out? Or Verizon didn't get a lot of inventory? You can always check stores (Verizon, Best Buy, etc).

0 Likes
VTrain21
Enthusiast - Level 1

The two stores here don't have it either and they said they couldn't order it yet because the software wasn't ready to design it. You can actually buy the standard 32GB phone online, but the design your own option is listed as out of stock. Guess I just need to practice some patience. Thanks!

0 Likes
T-J-
Enthusiast - Level 3

http://www.motorola.com/us/products/droid-turbo-2

You can customize yours directly through motorola.  They have options for 32gb or 64gb option but I believe this phone has SD card slot so its almost pointless to buy the 64gb version

0 Likes