I keep getting unfortunately cloud has stopped messages? ANY HELP

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I keep getting unfortunately cloud has stopped messages? ANY HELP
Snn5
Legend

Disable Verizon Cloud and Sync in the App Manager.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Disable Verizon Cloud and Sync in the App Manager.

0 Likes
ckitchen

Settings, Application manager, go to the All tab. Scroll down to Cloud. Diasable. Yes.

My annoying messages have now stopped. I wish I would have tried "clear cache" first.

Good luck

0 Likes
CMCCLUSK

i kept getting the same message on my LG4 ... so I disabled the verizon cloud ... now in play store it says my phone is not supported ... What's up with that 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

CMCCLUSK,

We never want you to experience any issues when comes to using Verizon Cloud. I know it's extremely important to have your device information backed up. I will be happy to help fix this. Is the application updated? Is your software updated?

JuanD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
CMCCLUSK

Thank you  are you responding to Verizon ticket number 000008771502 that was logged as of this past Monday 1.30.2017.

I actually have a new phone Moto Z Force.

Message I get when trying to access the Verizon Cloud on the new phone Moto Z Force …

“Verizon Cloud has encountered an error. Please close application and try again (code:7500)”.

On Monday 1.30.2017, I was on the phone with 2 very helpful tech personal at level 1 & level 2 who tried everything possible.

The level 2 support person (Bernadette) said this issue was much bigger than what she could do and immediately put out the ticket request to have someone contact me.

Carolyn

[Removed]

personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
yarelim_vzw
Verizon Employee

CMCCLUSK​ ,

We certainly want to ensure your Verizon Cloud is working properly as soon as possible. Allow us a chance to take a closer look at the ticket. I will send a private message to better assist you.

yarelim_vzw

0 Likes