Is there a video player that will loop on the Ellipsis 7 tablet?
marketwatch
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am trying to use myVerizon Ellipsis 7 to loop a video for a wedding. I tried to use Video Looper, ArkMC and BubbleUPnp. These apps all play the video but no sound using mpg, wmv and mp4 formats. VLC plays all formats but wont loop. Suggestions?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Video player that will loop using Ellipsis 7 tablet
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

VLC on the tablet WILL loop - Tap and HOLD the Play button and it will give you options... Repeat Single or Repeat None - when it's on  Repeat Single, release the Play button and the video will loop.  Tap and hold again to get back to Repeat None and normal play.

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

marketwatch,

Great Question! Sounds like you have tried several apps from the play store that are not working. Our best suggestion would be to reach out to Google Play for additional suggestions. You can also reach out to one of the developers of the other apps and see if there is some other app that is needed in conjusction to make the videos loop properly.

JenelleR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

VLC on the tablet WILL loop - Tap and HOLD the Play button and it will give you options... Repeat Single or Repeat None - when it's on  Repeat Single, release the Play button and the video will loop.  Tap and hold again to get back to Repeat None and normal play.

marketwatch
Enthusiast - Level 1

SuzyQ, Thank you for showing me that option on VLC player! It worked perfect!!@

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Awesome - glad I could help!

0 Likes