Will lose my business
brewer14

So no new verizon 950, so 1 less customer.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Will lose my business
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

New phones are always exciting jmthomas87. Although, we understand not everyone would prefer an Android or iOS operating device, we still strive to provide a variety of different equipment. At this time we do not have any information regarding the release of new equipment, however, you may feel free to register for alerts on new products and services by clicking, http://bit.ly/dDumph

Thank You,
MichelleS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would not want you to leave over this. Is there anything else that has you feeling this way?
AnthonyM_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Jmthomas1987
Enthusiast - Level 2

I think most Windows Phone owners are tired of VZ totally ignoring them and their phones, both as far as updates, plus a total lack of selection of phones.

I get that VZ has hitched its cart to the whole Apple/Android duopoly.

So be it.  If VZ can't see that they are losing a good number of customers, both Windows and Blackberry owners, many of which are BUSINESS people, that is their loss and AT&T's gain.

Most business people don't care about the latest Flappy Bird or Candy Crush game. They want phones that are for work, namely Windows and Blackberry's.

VZ needs to realize this and get phones people and corporations want.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

New phones are always exciting jmthomas87. Although, we understand not everyone would prefer an Android or iOS operating device, we still strive to provide a variety of different equipment. At this time we do not have any information regarding the release of new equipment, however, you may feel free to register for alerts on new products and services by clicking, http://bit.ly/dDumph

Thank You,
MichelleS_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

There are 52 people who have left over a bb or Windows device. The devices are a dying breed.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Microsoft already said they are not talking to carriers on their own. Regardless of Verizon wants the phone or not isn't going to happen. So you best bet is you switch if you want a windows phone.

0 Likes