How would I switch from an iPhone 6 to an LG G4?
theocbates

I want to sell my iPhone on eBay, and buy an LG G4. I would remove the sim card before selling, and put it into the LG G4 after buying it on eBay. Would I need to do anything  in-between like call Verizon to let them know I was transferring the SIM? I have a more everything plan and i am still under contract

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How would I switch from an iPhone 6 to an LG G4
Snn5
Legend

No, just unregister your Apple ID from that phone and swap SIM card to G4, if it is the same size.  Make sure to tell the customer buying your iPhone that it is subject to be blacklisted if you are unable to finish your contract, and if you cancel service under contract, make sure to pay the ETF.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

No, just unregister your Apple ID from that phone and swap SIM card to G4, if it is the same size.  Make sure to tell the customer buying your iPhone that it is subject to be blacklisted if you are unable to finish your contract, and if you cancel service under contract, make sure to pay the ETF.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You also will have to setup your voicemail again since the iPhone using a different voicemail system then the rest of the Verizon Wireless phones.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
tradeintrick
Contributor - Level 3

The SIM card size is different.

0 Likes