seems to be poor signal quality, maybe since i updated the iOS? or is there an issue with the network?
john2216
Enthusiast - Level 2

i've been dropping calls all day and the signal seems lower than normal. I updated the ios yesterday. any ideas?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: seems to be poor signal quality, maybe since i updated the iOS? or is there an issue with the network?
john2216
Enthusiast - Level 2
0 Likes
Re: seems to be poor signal quality, maybe since i updated the iOS? or is there an issue with the network?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you getting the best signal possible john2216. Updates are supposed to enhance your experience so let's take a look here for you. What zip  code are you in? Are all your apps up to date on your phone as well? Do you get any error when the calls drop?

NicoleB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

willis4wendy
Enthusiast - Level 1

I also have poor connection speed , sometimes it just spins with no connect

0 Likes
john2216
Enthusiast - Level 2

it was the phone. thanks,

0 Likes
john2216
Enthusiast - Level 2

it was a bad phone.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

John2216, I wan to make sure that eveything is working again on your phone. Are you bakc up and running with normal functions again? Please keep us posted if you have any other issues or concerns.

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes