How can I get my contacts list from my Verizon Cloud to my Iphone6?
WorthFlorida

icloud cleaned out my all phone numbers in my contact list but it is saved on the Verizon Cloud. how do I get is back on the iphone6?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: in the versizon clould I have my contact list. How cn I get it on my Iphone6?
USMC_Veteran
Enthusiast - Level 3

WorthFlorida, on your iPhone 6 go into your app store and search for verizon cloud. Download that and sign in. You just need to restore contacts. To actually restore: after signing in and at the home screen, touch the 3 lines in the upper left and choose tools, then content restore, check contacts, restore, then check for the contacts/wait for them to restore.

Hope this helps

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: in the versizon clould I have my contact list. How cn I get it on my Iphone6?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's tough to make calls without contacts. We want to help you out. Please go into the application store and search for VZ contact transfer. After installing, it will allow you to bring your contacts over. Please let us know if there is anything else that you need.
BobbyN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
USMC_Veteran
Enthusiast - Level 3

WorthFlorida, on your iPhone 6 go into your app store and search for verizon cloud. Download that and sign in. You just need to restore contacts. To actually restore: after signing in and at the home screen, touch the 3 lines in the upper left and choose tools, then content restore, check contacts, restore, then check for the contacts/wait for them to restore.

Hope this helps

0 Likes