Why do my outgoing calls show as blocked?
Dsrtwlf1

Each time that I make an outgoing call, it comes up blocked. Does anyone know how to go into my phone and correct this problem. Thank. Many do not answer as call shows blocked.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: outgoing calls show as blocked
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dsrtwlf1,

We totally understand making your number available for others to see when you are calling. Let’s work on getting your outgoing Caller ID unblocked. What’s the make/model of your phone? As it may be a feature that is stopping it or it may be a feature we can remove for you. However until we hear back from you, to temporarily show your number, right before you dial *82 then the number you wish to call. Look foward to hearing back from you.

TakendraW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dsrtwlf1,

We totally understand making your number available for others to see when you are calling. Let’s work on getting your outgoing Caller ID unblocked. What’s the make/model of your phone? As it may be a feature that is stopping it or it may be a feature we can remove for you. However until we hear back from you, to temporarily show your number, right before you dial *82 then the number you wish to call. Look foward to hearing back from you.

TakendraW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
minskoff

Samsung S5

0 Likes