My daughter went to Canada for a week, and I got her that plan 500 minutes and 500 texts. How does the plan work?
sammy2day

My daughter went to Canada for a week, I got her a plan that she gets 500 minutes and 500 texts, incoming is unlimited.  What does 500 texts actually mean????

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My daughter went to Canada for a week, and I got her that plan 500 minutes and 500 texts. What does 500 texts mean exactly?
Weth
Legend

That is 500 outgoing text messages (SMS and MMS). It would be any outgoing text that is green on the Message App. Blue messages are iMessage and use data, and are not included in the 500 -- but use Data which can be expensive. You did not say how much data she has with the plan (is it the new plan with 1 GB data? )

View solution in original post

Re: My daughter went to Canada for a week, and I got her that plan 500 minutes and 500 texts. What does 500 texts mean exactly?
Weth
Legend

That is 500 outgoing text messages (SMS and MMS). It would be any outgoing text that is green on the Message App. Blue messages are iMessage and use data, and are not included in the 500 -- but use Data which can be expensive. You did not say how much data she has with the plan (is it the new plan with 1 GB data? )