Can I track a lost Verizon 890 L 4G LTE router?
Patrick02

To whom it may concern: so I don't get off track, and into the responsibilities or lack there of, of a teenager in college who "HAD" to have this mobile hotspot (?) which I couldn't be more unfamiliar with, (other than the fact it was charged on my VISA). From what I'm told, it was stolen from her summer school dorm-room before it was even configured, which common sense alone should answer my own question that we've seen the last of it. Whomever helped themselves, was kind enough to take it out of its original packaging (?). I'm not sure what, if any helpful info may be on the package/box, but...... "Did I just swallow $200+?", or considering its most likely 3 doors down, or on the next floor above her, is there a way to track it like I've had to do with my Apple products in the past with ICloud etc., (which was also unsuccessful?) Any constructive advice/suggestions would be appreciated. Not looking for sarcasm, so please no responses unrelated to assisting  me with the issue. I'm unsure how this forum works, so if anyone is knowledgable on this topic, please shoot me a quick email to [removed]. Thanks in advance! Patrick

Personal information removed as required by the

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Track lost/stolen Verizon 890 L 4G LTE Hotspot
Weth
Legend

No way to track the hotspot like you can an iPhone. I would agree with you it is essentially gone. Make sure you cancel or suspend the line so you are not charged expensive overage fees by the thief.

View solution in original post

Weth
Legend

No way to track the hotspot like you can an iPhone. I would agree with you it is essentially gone. Make sure you cancel or suspend the line so you are not charged expensive overage fees by the thief.

Patrick02

Thanks for your time and confirmation.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes