How do I restore my call log?
lishud
Enthusiast - Level 1

how can I restore my call log without downloading software?

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: restore call log
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lishud,

That is a fantastic device! I have good news for you. If the call log ended up pushing that one phone call off the history, you can always get the number another way. If you log into your My Verizon. You can get directly there by clicking on this link: http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/view-bill-online-faqs/ and then under the "Usage Details" section you can click on question #2. I hope this is helpful and get you the number that you are looking for.

KevinR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello lishud! Restoring your call logs are always important! Can you elaborate further regarding what was happening prior to this point? What's the make/model phone you have? Did you recently get a new phone or have to do a factory reset? Thanks in advance for clarifying!

KristieQ_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
lishud
Enthusiast - Level 1

It is an iphone 5C. I need to see a phone number from a call received about a week ago and already deleted it.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lishud,

That is a fantastic device! I have good news for you. If the call log ended up pushing that one phone call off the history, you can always get the number another way. If you log into your My Verizon. You can get directly there by clicking on this link: http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/view-bill-online-faqs/ and then under the "Usage Details" section you can click on question #2. I hope this is helpful and get you the number that you are looking for.

KevinR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes