How do I get my clock to start working again?
dthounhurst

It seems ever since the os update I can no longer access my clock functions. Everytime I click on the icon it says unfortunately clock has stopped.  I've been dealing with it as is but I'd like to be able to turn off my alarm for work when I'm on vacation. It's a Samsung galaxy s4. I've already tried restartin normally and in safe mode with same issue.  Do I have to bite the bullet and reset to factory settings? If so how can I save as much as I can on my phone so I don't have to redownload it?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Clock function has stopped working
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Go to settings>applications>application manager>All (scroll left to get to all)>clock and delete cache, delete data and restart. If you have multiple "clock" choices, you can do this to all of them.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Are you clicking on a clock widget? Have you tried removing the Widget and readding it if so?

0 Likes
dthounhurst

Well I was going to apps and clicking on clock which I don't think this icon can be removed. However I did add an alarm widget to home screen that let's me access that function. So now it's just other clock functions like stopwatch

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Go to settings>applications>application manager>All (scroll left to get to all)>clock and delete cache, delete data and restart. If you have multiple "clock" choices, you can do this to all of them.

0 Likes