How do I use a song I downloaded as a ringtone?
duanebrenda

I downloaded as onto my Iphone 6.  I purchased it today and have never had a smartphone.  How do I find this song and can I make it into my ringtone.  That is the reason I downloaded it.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I downloaded a song from Itunes onto my brand new IPone 6. Where is it on my phone and can I download it as a ringtone?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
I love ringtones myself Duanebrenda! If you downloaded the song as a song and not a ringtone then it will not be able to convert to a ringtone. You will have to purchase it as ringtone at iTunes. You will have to go to iTunes>bottom select more>select Tones.  This is where you will be able to find your ringtone.
AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I downloaded a song from Itunes onto my brand new IPone 6. Where is it on my phone and can I download it as a ringtone?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
I love ringtones myself Duanebrenda! If you downloaded the song as a song and not a ringtone then it will not be able to convert to a ringtone. You will have to purchase it as ringtone at iTunes. You will have to go to iTunes>bottom select more>select Tones.  This is where you will be able to find your ringtone.
AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes