Can I merge my Google and Cloud contacts with the ones on my device?
rpd1984

Does anyone know how to do a mass merge with contacts on the droid turbo? I have contacts in Google and on the Verizon cloud and I would love to just have all of those contacts merged together instead of having to do it one at a time.

I just switched over from a Samsung s5 and I know that phone was able to. I'm just hoping that the droid turbo can as well.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Mass Merging Contacts on Droid Turbo
Snn5
Legend

If you have all your accounts added to the phone (Google account, Verizon account) in the accounts screen in settings, then you can go to the Contacts screen and press menu, then select "Contacts to Display" and then choose either ALL or Custom and in Custom you can choose all accounts.  That will show all accounts contacts in one screen. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

If you have all your accounts added to the phone (Google account, Verizon account) in the accounts screen in settings, then you can go to the Contacts screen and press menu, then select "Contacts to Display" and then choose either ALL or Custom and in Custom you can choose all accounts.  That will show all accounts contacts in one screen. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Help is right here! It can be tedious to get it done one at a time. The device doesn't come standard with that option. You would have to try one at a time. You could externally create a master list of the contacts on a CSV file and import them to gmail. That would be faster.
BobbyN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

If you go with Bobby's suggestion, and want all your contacts in one account or the other, you can go to Gmail on a desktop since it is easier and faster, export your contacts to a CSV file then import them into your Verizon cloud or vice versa.  If you import from Verizon to Google either by the phone import or the desktop import method you can then find duplicates and merge them in Gmail, then all of that will sync to your phone.  Then, go back to "Contacts to Display" and choose Google account.

0 Likes
rpd1984

How do I export my contacts from the Verizon cloud then?

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend
0 Likes