How to maximize the text keyboard?
DJSomers
Enthusiast - Level 3

I finished a text tonight and all of a sudden the keyboard on my Samsung Galaxy 4 minimized. I don't know what I did. The keyboard can now be moved around the screen. I need the full size back. How can I get it back? I'm pretty sure it's the Samsung keyboard.

Thanks for your help.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How to maximize the text keyboard?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hi there DJSomers,

What you have described sounds like the "floating keyboard" option on the phone. To change this, on the keyboard in between the symbols button and the space bar should be a settings button. Go ahead and press and hold this button until you get the pop up. You will then have several options to choose from. To get back to the standard keyboard, choose the option that is the 2nd to last.

ChristopherM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How to maximize the text keyboard?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hi there DJSomers,

What you have described sounds like the "floating keyboard" option on the phone. To change this, on the keyboard in between the symbols button and the space bar should be a settings button. Go ahead and press and hold this button until you get the pop up. You will then have several options to choose from. To get back to the standard keyboard, choose the option that is the 2nd to last.

ChristopherM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes