Can we add data so we don't go over our limit for the month?
Swilkins1412

My husband and I are getting close to our 10G limit for our iPhone 6+. Am I able to add some data so we don't go over just for the month? I accidentally turned off my wifi so that's the only reason we are even close to over, we won't need extra data next month.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Adding data
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
I'm glad you noticed the usage before going over, swilkins. We understand that mistakes happen and certainly have options available for you. Our Smart Rewards program http://spr.ly/65857p9b gives you the ability to redeem a limited time 1 GB promotional offer before you go over to avoid the extra usage. You can also change your plan to the next package for just the current month by backdating the change through My Verizon then setting the future dated change for your next bill cycle to go back to the 10GB plan. It's easy to change your plan anytime to fit your changing needs.

JenniferH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Adding data
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
I'm glad you noticed the usage before going over, swilkins. We understand that mistakes happen and certainly have options available for you. Our Smart Rewards program http://spr.ly/65857p9b gives you the ability to redeem a limited time 1 GB promotional offer before you go over to avoid the extra usage. You can also change your plan to the next package for just the current month by backdating the change through My Verizon then setting the future dated change for your next bill cycle to go back to the 10GB plan. It's easy to change your plan anytime to fit your changing needs.

JenniferH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes