How do I set up my notifications?
sprucecrk

Before lollipop I was getting notifications on my lock screen for missed calls, text messages, and voicemails ONLY.  Now, after lollipop, I am getting notofication on the lock screen for application updates, snoozed alarms, email downloads, wifi connections, and all sorts of other stuff I don't care about.  I have found a setting that will turn off ALL lock screen notification or to hide "sensitive" data (which means that it hides the number of emails downloaded or the name of the exact application updated) but I can't find a way to turn off the garbage but still get missed calls and text messages.  Is there a way?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Useless notifications on lock screen
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
I understand your discontent with the way your phone's notification work after the latest software update sprucecrk! Manufacturers create software updates to improve your wireless experience, I am sorry to see that this is not the case. It is normal for some feature to work differently after a software update, and it is also normal for some feature to be added and others removed from software version to the next. You still have some options to manage notifications, please visit this link http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-155030/ for instructions.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Useless notifications on lock screen
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
I understand your discontent with the way your phone's notification work after the latest software update sprucecrk! Manufacturers create software updates to improve your wireless experience, I am sorry to see that this is not the case. It is normal for some feature to work differently after a software update, and it is also normal for some feature to be added and others removed from software version to the next. You still have some options to manage notifications, please visit this link http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-155030/ for instructions.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes