How do i turn off backup assistant?
scurry1979
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just got my mom a galaxy s4 and she wants to turn the backup assistant off. I have looked for an app on it but there isn't one. How do I get this turned off?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how do i turn off the back up assistant
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
We do hope your mom is loving her new phone, scurry1979. Backup Assistant is a great way to keep her contacts safe. But if she'd prefer, you can go into Settings > Accounts > My Accounts > Backup Assistant Plus then uncheck Sync Contacts.

JenniferH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

Snn5
Legend

You can disable Verizon Sync and the Cloud, but backup assistant will not disable.  However, if you disable the other 2, it will not sync.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
We do hope your mom is loving her new phone, scurry1979. Backup Assistant is a great way to keep her contacts safe. But if she'd prefer, you can go into Settings > Accounts > My Accounts > Backup Assistant Plus then uncheck Sync Contacts.

JenniferH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!