Can I make screen less touch sensitive on my device?
peterds
Enthusiast - Level 2

My Moto X screen is super responsive, sometimes too much so.  When I am swiping past an icon or a link, it sometimes selects the app even though I am just trying to get somewhere else.  How do I decrease the screen sensitivity so that it requires a more definitive touch to make a selection?

1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how to make screen less touch sensitive?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
peterds,  That's an excellent question! We want to make sure your phone works the way you need it to. At this time the Moto X doesn't have an option to adjust the screen sensitivity. You could try adding a screen protector. Some of them do cause a slight reduction in sensitivity. You could also check the Play Store to see if you can find an app which would allow you to adjust this. Those would be the best options.   AndrewT_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
peterds,  That's an excellent question! We want to make sure your phone works the way you need it to. At this time the Moto X doesn't have an option to adjust the screen sensitivity. You could try adding a screen protector. Some of them do cause a slight reduction in sensitivity. You could also check the Play Store to see if you can find an app which would allow you to adjust this. Those would be the best options.   AndrewT_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
0 Likes
peterds
Enthusiast - Level 2

OK, Andrew, thanks.  I already have a screen protector in place.  I'll search for an app that might help.

--Peter

Personal information removed as required by the

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes