How do I insert a WAIT or a PAUSE function?
PaulandKat

I'd like to program a LOCAL ACCESS NUMBER, then insert a WAIT or a PAUSE function, followed by a constant string of numbers [international code, country code and the destination phone number]. Dialing the local, US  access number is not an issue, but I can't find any info in the manual on how to insert a WAIT or PAUSE or how to insert the remaining string of international codes and destination phone number. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I insert a WAIT or a PAUSE function, followed by a constant string of numbers [international code, country code and the destination phone number].
rcschnoor
Legend
0 Likes
Re: How do I insert a WAIT or a PAUSE function, followed by a constant string of numbers [international code, country code and the destination phone number].
rcschnoor
Legend
0 Likes
PaulandKat

Thank-you so much!

Paul

On Tue, Mar 17, 2015 at 10:46 AM, rcschnoor <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
PaulandKat

All set!  Thanks to RCS for the answer!

0 Likes