Cannot access Blackberry Virtual Preload Agreement
Packman73

I receive the error described at http://www.blackberry.com/VirtualPreload/?url=http://mobile.vzw.com/vzstart/actions/links.do%3Ftarge...when I try to activate an application such as VZ Navigator.

I had this same error before I upgraded the OS from 5.0 to 6.0.  Upgrading to 6.0 didn't fix the problem.

How do I resolve this?

Thank you.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Cannot access Blackberry Virtual Preload Agreement
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks so much for those details, Packman73.
I was able to get a few details in regards to the My Verizon app. It appears the newere version of the My Verizon app is not compatible with the software version on your Bold. Due to this, you will need to access My Verizon by going to the browser on the phone and enter www.verizonwireless.com

This is the same reason you are getting the info when going to VZ Navigator. The Bold is at what we call "end of life" so there will not be any software updates to bypass the message.

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Packman73, we don't want this to be an ongoing issue for you. Since retrieving the software update on your device, have you downloaded new applications? Some applications may be conflicting with the software update.

LasinaH_VZW

0 Likes
Packman73

I don't think I have downloaded any applications since updating my OS.  In addition to VZ Navigator, I cannot access My Verizon because of this issue.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks so much for those details, Packman73.
I was able to get a few details in regards to the My Verizon app. It appears the newere version of the My Verizon app is not compatible with the software version on your Bold. Due to this, you will need to access My Verizon by going to the browser on the phone and enter www.verizonwireless.com

This is the same reason you are getting the info when going to VZ Navigator. The Bold is at what we call "end of life" so there will not be any software updates to bypass the message.

TamaraH_VZW

0 Likes