Pop up error message "Sorry womething went wrong. wait a few moments then retry."
fjpor4321
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am having an error message pop up repeatedly on my HTC Droid Incredible saying "Sorry something went wrong.  Wait a few moments and then retry.  If possible persists, try logging in"  Nothing stops it and log into what?  Happens on texts, facebook, email, google search - anything.  Apparently I am not only one having this problem if you google the issue.  Took it to Verizon Store this morning and they did a soft reset which appeared to help for very short time but now it is back again.  If I am on a phone call it will stop the call.

First problem I have had but getting to be too much.  Customer service suggested a new phone but because it appears to be happening on all brands that will not help the problem.  Also suggested using insurance but that, too, would NOT help this.

What is going on?  What account are they referring to about logging in?  Facebook? Google?, Email?  Not sat and time for an answer that works

0 Likes
Re: Pop up error message "Sorry womething went wrong. wait a few moments then retry."
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

fjpor4321,

Sorry to see you have been getting an error message. Let's see if we can get to the root of what is causing that message. When does this problem occur? Is just when you are on a call or when doing other things? Place the device in Safe Mode: http://vz.to/1ov60Js . Does the problem persist in Safe Mode?

BrianP_VZW
Follow Us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Pop up error message "Sorry womething went wrong. wait a few moments then retry."
fjpor4321
Enthusiast - Level 2

Problem solved

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Smartphone

0 Likes
leigherinb
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having this same issue on my HTC Desire!  I just was in the Verizon store and they thought it had to do with my text messages, so they had me reinstall it.  As soon as I got home it started to happen again.  AGH!!  What steps did you take to resolve?

Thank you for your time!!

0 Likes