Can I transfer contacts from my bionic to my Droid Maxx after the bionic is inactive?
BEW5745

How can I transfer my contact from a bionic to maxx after bionic is inactive?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: transfer contacts from bionic to maxx after bionic is inactive?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

If they were backed up to Google or Backup Assistant, you should be able to restore them on the Maxx from those locations.  If they weren't backed up, you can go into the Bionic's People app, press the Menu button, then Import/Export.  Export the contacts to a .vcf file and then copy it to your computer using the USB cable.  Connect the Maxx to the computer with a USB cable and import that file into your Contacts/People app.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

If they were backed up to Google or Backup Assistant, you should be able to restore them on the Maxx from those locations.  If they weren't backed up, you can go into the Bionic's People app, press the Menu button, then Import/Export.  Export the contacts to a .vcf file and then copy it to your computer using the USB cable.  Connect the Maxx to the computer with a USB cable and import that file into your Contacts/People app.

0 Likes
BEW5745

Okay, thanks!

Brian

<< Personal information removed to comply with Verizon Wireless Terms of Service >>

0 Likes